We are hiring now! https://onlineceos.co/community-manager
As a Community Manager, your role is to schedule, release and repurpose social media content that aligns with the overall marketing strategies outlined by the Marketing team for Online CEOs and any of our agency clients.
– Consistently posting engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
Publishing posts on platforms included but not limited to:
– Instagram TV
– Responding to comments and customer queries within 24 hours.
– Consistently representing the company at a high level in being the first line of response for customer and community inquiries.
– Transfer the information to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly.
– Bugs to quality assurance.
– New ideas to product development
– Messaging effectiveness to marketing
– Frequently asked questions noted
– Identifying user generated content
– Monitoring and reporting on feedback and online reviews.
– Organizing and participating in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
– Coordinating with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
– Regularly engaging with the production team to take notes on their needs, specifications, and expectations of individual projects to ensure minimal revision processes.
– Continuously seeking further education on new editing techniques and technologies to maximize efficiency.
– Building relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
– Attending the mandatory Daily Huddle team meeting as well as any other calendar meetings set by Online CEO.
– Assisting in the creation, maintenance, and improvement of SOP processes used for training team members in the Community Manager.
– Submitting projects for review by the CEO and COO in a timely manner to allow for necessary revisions and improvements as noted by the leadership team.
– All projects are completed by 9am EST the day of the listed deadline.
– Projects regularly require no more than 2 rounds of revision for preference updates, mistakes, additions, etc.
– Post engagement on all social media platforms consistently increases over time.
– Client satisfaction rate maintained above 90%.
– Must have a minimum of 2 years experience with content distribution and/or community management specifically in the digital marketing and . influencer niche.
– Must have a portfolio of previous content distribution work experience.
– Must have excellent grammar and spelling skills in both English and Spanish.
– Must be available 40 hours+ / week between the hours of 9am to 5pm EST.
– Must be available for mandatory Daily Huddle meeting at 9am EST Monday to Friday.
– Must be able to excel under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
– Must have previous experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
– Must have a working knowledge of G-Suite.
– EST time zone is highly preferred.
– BSC Degree in Marketing is highly preferred.
– Critical thinking skills and a high level of attention to detail.
– Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity.
– A strong sense of team involvement and dedication to a company