– The role of a customer service Representative is to handle inbound and outbounds calls and answer all customer inquiries and process payments.
– You should follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
– Agent will respond to routine inquiries in a customer-oriented phone operations environment by following standard scripts and procedures.
*Must possess a strong work ethic, and have a team player mentality.
*Must maintain a high level of professionalism and respectful attitude with all contacts, both internal and external.
*100% English language skills- both verbal, written and comprehension in advanced English.
*Have the ability to ask questions and identify problems
• Nivel académico de Estudiante Universitario
• Inglés: dominio del idioma (nativo ó 2do. idioma)
• Requiere residencia actual en Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
• Responder las siguientes 4 preguntas:
• – Do you have experience in call centers?
• – Do you have experience in customer service?
• – What is your work availability? (Schedule)
• – From 1-10, how would you rate your English speaking skills?