Vacante de Empleo en Alorica Dominicana
La empresa Alorica Dominicana requiere personal para trabajar de inmediato. Alorica tiene un puesto de trabajo para ti. Si estas interesado en pertenecer a esta gran familia, aplica a la vacante de trabajo que tenemos disponible pulsando el botón que esta mas abajo. Alorica esta ubicada en República Dominicana
Tabla de Contenido
- Operations Manager
Performs difficult management level work overseeing broad aspects of a client program(s) at call center facility. Exercises broad oversight over 50 – 250 + subordinate personnel.
- Daily Program Operations Management.
- Staff Development, Mentoring.
- Daily Progress Reporting.
- Budget and Fiscal Management of Program.
- Quality Assurance/Process Improvement.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Enforce daily service objective performance goal of 95% – 100%
- Enforce development of supervisor team to including establishing performance expectations, training, coaching, and performance appraisals.
- Ensure performance goals and met to pre-established expectations.
- Manage and monitor project start-up, assessing needs, design and development.
- Implement innovative approaches to maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Oversee and review the daily IT process to ensure that results are reported accurately.
- Monitor and report on project and program results.
- Maintain effective levels of communication at all levels of all pertinent information, to include corporate and/or client objectives, performance outcomes and expectations, etc.
- Oversee efforts to address problems related to program performance.
- Develop and manage all support staff working with Operations.
- Ensure Quality Assurance feedback is obtained by all telephone representatives for training and quality improvement purposes.
- Administer performance appraisals and corrective action as required.
Minimum Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required or related equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in project management and operations management in a customer service or call center environment.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Client advocates with strong customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage numerous programs requiring attention to detail.
- Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution.
- Ability to communicate across functional lines particularly as regards database development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of interviewing and selection process.